Monday, June 09, 2008
A Sweet Award
According to Arte Y Pico, the originator of the award, it is "dedicated to many who nourish and enrich the spirit and creativity. They see dedication, creativity, camaraderie, joy and above all, ART, much art. I wish that this prize is entertaining to all those bloggers and to bloggers who day by day share this space and enrich it a little more each day."
Christi gave me this lovely award. I'm honoured to have been chosen. Christi's charm and grace comes through in every word she writes and in her beautiful sketches. In return here are 5 blogs that I find inspiring - I could list so many more.
1. Karin at Creative Chaos has a blog chock full of inspiration - from beautiful projects and photos to humourous accounts of the mothering life.
2. Kari and Kijsa are two sisters with a double serving of creativity. Their blog is full of grace. Simple and elegant projects and photographs that help me treasure the beauty found everyday.
3. Natalea at Kandeland loves colour and shares her beautiful garden with us via exquisite photos. I met her through a flickr group and love her sense of style.
4. A French blog that I love is Esprit Champetre. Even if you can't read French, her images evoke the french joie de vivre. Flea market finds, beautiful architecture, flowers and more.
5. I don't know any of the Scandinavian languages but Min Lilla Veranda is a beautiful and peaceful place to visit for northern charm. I find the white on white tones used so lovely and fresh.
Please visit the above blogs and let me know what you think of them.
The rules for the award follow:
1) Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter the language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself. (I would like to add that as some don't do these kinds of things, so if you choose not to do this I will not be offended!)
4) The award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico"blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.