Thursday, June 05, 2008

Trésors de Provence



So it was last year at this time that these photos were taken - lovely memories of our long-anticipated trip to France.

I made a little memory box project in the fall - and sent it into Somerset. Yesterday I received an email - my project will be featured in the Oct/Nov issue of Somerset Memories! I'm really excited about it.

And wouldn't you know it - I forgot to take any pictures of the project before sending it - so you'll all have to wait for the magazine to come out. (And when the project is returned I'll take photos and display them then.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Lorrie, you have had an amazing couple of weeks... two magazine articles published! God is truly blessing your efforts, and I am so happy for you. And on a much smaller scale, I have given you a blog award. You can visit my Charm & Grace Cottage blog to find out the details.

    Hugs & blessings,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorrie,

    Congrats on the articles and the award. I can't wait to see what the memory box looks like. God is blessing you as Christi said.

    Take care,
    Barb

    p.s. I found your through Christi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you through Christis blog... and must say yours is chock full of fun

    Congrats on the award and the soon to be feature in Somerset... how exciting!!

    JO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you are just on a roll with being published, Lorrie! That is fantastic. It sure feels great to see God being able to use our talents and gifts! Can't wait to see the project!

    Blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and value each one, cherishing the connections we can make although far apart. Usually, I visit your blog in return, although if you ask a question I try to contact you directly.

On a Morning in Spring

  "Nothing is so beautiful as Spring -  When weeds, in wheels, shoot long and lovely and lush;" Gerard Manley Hopkins I awoke in t...