Friday, July 15, 2011

Pink Sweetness


For our camping trip a couple of weeks ago, I made some chocolate cheerio pops - for the grownups. But this little one's mother decided to let her have a go at it too. I think she liked the sprinkles best of all. It's a little hard to bite anything without teeth. 

She was the cutest little camper I ever saw - that hat, and a pink fleece vest. 


After turning in two big assignments, I rewarded myself with a little time on Picnik. In honour of the Space Shuttle's last flight, they have some Space textures to try out. This is one of them. 

I'm joining Beverly's Pink Saturday for the first time.

13 comments:

Gabriela Delworth said...

HPS!

So very cute post!


Gabriela

LV said...

That is a very pretty flower, but nothing can top that precious child.

Vee said...

Darling! Now try that space texture over your little one's picture and you'll probably be getting close to what she thought about that yummy treat. ☺

Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries™ said...

Awww...what a little doll!!!
x0xTraceyx0x

Linda said...

Beautiful...love sweet girl! And love the space texture.... I need to go get that!

NicNacManiac said...

What a cutie!
When I was growing up, my father showed Dalia's at all of the major events...your flower and the totally fun effects brought back memories and made me smile!! Thank you!
HPS Nerina xOxO

Judy ~ My Front Porch said...

Good job with Picnik! Beautiful.

And a very sweet camper in pink...and all grown up already!

Cheap Flights to Las Vegas said...

Baby is so cute lovely.......
Flights to San Francisco|Cheap Flights to Las Vegas

Pondside said...

It's important to dress appropriately for outdoor activity - one can never start too young. She's lovely in pink!

Maggie said...

Hi Lorrie,
Of all the pinks I've seen today she is the loveliest!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Maggie

Claudia said...

She's a sweetie! And I love what you did with the textures.

Happy PS!

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Oh such a sweetie. Love the photo too. Blessings, Debbie

GardenofDaisies (Gayle) said...

Oh my goodness, she is the cutest little pink girl, and that is the prettiest pink dahlia!! All smiles!