1.Vegetables are best fresh - raw, in salads, or roasted.
2. Ubiquitous mason jars; not only useful, but also beautiful.
3. How wonderful it is to be married to my best friend.
4. Laura Calder's French Taste is a book I'd love to recommend. Easy recipes with flair.
5. Using leftovers: I like making soup - here it's pureed squash, with pumpkin seeds on top.
6. My family makes me incredibly happy!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out for dinner with my husband, tomorrow my plans include gardening and more gardening and Sunday, I want to go to church, relax, watch my granddaughter for the afternoon, take a walk, and in the evening we'll watch "Monarch of the Glen."
How about you? What are your plans for the weekend?