1. My favorite flowers: hydrangeas and roses
2. Looking at the details: light and shadow
3. Getting the house ready for house sitters makes me realize how much I've neglected the cleaning around here.
4. If I put flowers on the mantel and the table, will that distract our visitors from the windows that need cleaning? I'm going with that plan.
5. Raspberries: Picked today, made into Raspberry Cream Cheese Muffins. Click on the link for the recipe - one I adapted from a magazine.
Red raspberries on a white plate are as much as I'll be doing to celebrate Canada Day this year. I'm so pleased to be a Canadian! Happy Birthday, Canada!
Linking with Five on Friday, hosted by Amy of Love Made My Home.