Thursday, August 02, 2007
Rolls and Rolls
While in Avignon on our vacation, I found this store. Wow, so many ribbons and trims. The shelves you see in the picture slide sideways to reveal even more treasure behind. I bought just one kind of trim because I was overwhelmed with all the choices.
What's your favourite thing to do with ribbon and trim?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 3: Lingering in the Garden
The garden keeps showing off beautiful blooms day after day. I know that their time is short and I am cutting flowers with abandon, placin...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

My favorite thing to do - oh, just look at them, and play with their colours :-)
ReplyDeleteI love adding ribbons and trim to clothing along the hemline. I like to accent handbags with ribbon too.
ReplyDeleteThat store looks like ribbon paradise. Hidden shelves that slide--nice.