Monday, July 23, 2007
I Did and I Do
Thirty years! I don't feel old enough to have been married that long, but that's what the calendar says. We're best friends as well as lovers. Not that the past 30 years have been without heartache, but through thick and thin we've stuck it out. This photo was taken in Spain on our vacation last month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday: A Simple Woman's Daybook
September is dressing herself in a show of dahlias and splendid marigolds and starry zinnias. Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. After weeks and...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

Nice to see the photos.
ReplyDeleteExtreme heat - is that a different world!
Congratulations to you and your husband!!! I am hoping my husband and I are lucky enough to get 30 years together. :) We just started our 10th year.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, you look wayyyy too young to have been married for 30 years. Good for you! :)
Sheree
Congratulations Lorrie!!
ReplyDeleteYou two look very happy together!! So nice to see!
Linda