Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 9: Random Thoughts
Bright drifts of colour lighten the wooded spaces around the library where I went to return a few books and pick up others I'd ordered...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

I love your aprons! Fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI was in some store the other day, and 2 ladies were looking for aprons. The clerk said they didn't have any. Sometimes they are hard to find. Yours would please anyone!
Donna
These are fun. You have now got me trying to figure out their personalities!
ReplyDelete