Yes, I planted my garden. Does anyone want some tomato seedlings? I started them in the house and I have no more room in my garden beds what with all the squash, beans and lettuces as well. The temperature here is pleasant but cool. It rarely gets warm enough here on the island for me to feel the heat. A perfect day for working outside - especially since rain is in the forecast for the weekend.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Guess what I did this morning
Yes, I planted my garden. Does anyone want some tomato seedlings? I started them in the house and I have no more room in my garden beds what with all the squash, beans and lettuces as well. The temperature here is pleasant but cool. It rarely gets warm enough here on the island for me to feel the heat. A perfect day for working outside - especially since rain is in the forecast for the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 3: Lingering in the Garden
The garden keeps showing off beautiful blooms day after day. I know that their time is short and I am cutting flowers with abandon, placin...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

I love your beautiful blog! I noticed you are from THE ISLAND (Nanaimo) where my hubby was living when we first met!!!!! Yes, I married a Canadian!!!! I'm so fortunate!!! I love everything on here! Laurie~
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, and Anne of Green Gables, and feel like God is the inspiration inside of me. Thanks for adding me to your list I am going to add you to mine!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Will look forward to seeing them all growing.
ReplyDelete