These bleeding hearts are from my son and daughter-in-law's garden. I added a little "Boost" to them with the Picasa editing feature. I think I need to find a place for a bleeding heart in my own garden. All those hearts dangling like beads are so pretty.
I'm joining in with Friday Fill-ins again. Working full time (until June 15) is seriously cutting into my blogging/sewing/gardening/cooking time. I know I'll get used to working all day, but just now, I come home and collapse on the couch with a cup of tea before making dinner. And then the evenings are just not long enough to do everything I want to do.
1. When we go for our evening walk, I'm amazed at the life that is bursting out in every yard, every tree, every patch of ground.
2. I'm head over heels in love with my granddaughter and looking forward to being the same way with the next one, due in less than one month.
3. It'll be AMAZING! (see #2)
4. Scandinavia is a place I've always wanted to visit, but haven't yet.
5. When I'm sad I eat chocolate. When I'm happy, I eat chocolate.
6. Good things as well as bad are happening in and about my community.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping for some household items with my husband, followed by Poirot on the television, tomorrow my plans include gardening, sanding a piece of furniture, housecleaning and Sunday, I want to go to church, relax, and have my family over for a barbecue.
What are YOUR plans for the weekend? This is a long one for us - on Monday we celebrate Victoria Day!