Monday, July 16, 2007
A fun bag
I made this bag for my daughter's trip. It was quick and easy and now I want one for myself. I found the instructions here and changed them a little. (Go to free patterns, then the Sew Sweet Satchel) I didn't use bias tape but rather 3 inch wide strips folded in half, stitched to the edges and slip stitched over the seams, like I finish quilts. I added a button and loop instead of the magnetic closure and D-ring fob on the front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 3: Lingering in the Garden
The garden keeps showing off beautiful blooms day after day. I know that their time is short and I am cutting flowers with abandon, placin...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

Hi Lorrie,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the bag!!
You are a winner this week on my blog--Congrats!! :)
Sheree