Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Mothering is a tough job, but one with wonderful rewards! I am blessed to have two wonderful mothers who affect my life profoundly. My own sweet mother, and also my mother-in-law. (I so much prefer the French term for mother-in-law - "belle-mère" - beautiful mother)They are very different women, but each has incredible gifts and immense love for her Lord and her family. To them, and to all moms I want to wish a very happy Mother's Day.

And how am I celebrating? I don't really know. I was told to be ready at 4:00 pm today (Saturday) since we're beginning the celebration tonight! I'll let you know!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hope your Mother's Day is wonderful! Have a blessed one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I love the French term too -- it's so pretty "belle-mere".

    Enjoy the celebrations of the weekend! Happy Mom's Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear how you celebrated Mother's Day. I love surprises!
    xo
    jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and value each one, cherishing the connections we can make although far apart. Usually, I visit your blog in return, although if you ask a question I try to contact you directly.

A Bit of This and That

  Off in the distance Mount Baker, in the USA, gleams in the sunlight. My best guess is that it's about 100 km away as the crow flies. T...