They fall and water the earth, tears dripping from the clouds to refresh and renew. Rainy times in life come - often unexpected - and we remember again that growth comes when we let the refreshing rain soak into the hard ground of hurt.
Be still....and know that I am God.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 9: Random Thoughts
Bright drifts of colour lighten the wooded spaces around the library where I went to return a few books and pick up others I'd ordered...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

Hi Lorrie,
ReplyDeleteI just love your new header and button. Beautiful.
What a lovely post. I needed to read that now. I am trying very hard to be still and listen.
hugs to you,
Barb
Beautiful post and a verse that I often need reminding of.
ReplyDeleteThe watermelon Feta Shrimp Salad recipe sounds so good!
Hi Lorrie,
ReplyDeleteWhen you have the chance, please come pick up a little something on my blog.
hugs
Hi Lorrie! BEAUTIFUL photograph and post. I have always loved rain drops on flower leaves...they look just like natures diamonds! xo ~ Joy
ReplyDeleteA beautiful thought! Thank you!
ReplyDelete