I'm frustrated and hoping someone out there can help me. I have blogs on which I'd love to leave a comment BUT I can't.
The ones that have the "choose a profile" box are the ones I can't comment on. I've tried using the Google account, the Name/URL, even anonymous and NOTHING works!
Has anyone out there solved this problem? HELP, Please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 5: Close to Home
My husband has breakfast with a group of friends on Monday mornings and leaves the house early. I tend to get up with him and go for a wal...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...
I wish I had a solution! Have you asked Blogger? Maybe they can guide you...
ReplyDeleteLorrie, make sure you are logged into your blogger account (like when you edit your blog). When that happens to me I'm not logged in! Good Luck, Becky G.
ReplyDeleteThis happens to me when I try to leave comments on your blog, Lorrie. I feel your frustration, so please know that I would have commented more in the past if I could have gotten it to work.
ReplyDeleteI am going to use anonymous. It seems to work on Karla's Miss Peach blog.
Shirl in Langley
I changed my blog to not have a word verification and to have comments embedded. So far I think people are able to comment with no problem .... some were having trouble before I made those changes.
ReplyDeleteI have had a lot of trouble with this too Lorrie although after several attempts blogger asks me to sign in like I do to getinto my blog. This then clears causes the blog to accept my comment.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea why it happens. I had wondered if it was the way a person had their comments set up but reading the comment from 'anonymous' above maybe not because I donot have a problem commenting on your blog and she does.
If anyone gives you the answer then I would be thrilled to have it because I find it time consuming and frustrating even if I do get through in the end.