Although spring is on the way - I saw a few crocuses poking their bright heads out of the ground yesterday, there's still a chill in the air. And the wind coming off the ocean is downright frigid!
I've had the knitting part of this neckwarmer done for awhile now - I just needed to sew on the button. That's done now and it's off to its new home at my daughter's house across town - to keep her warm on these blustery days.
Monday, March 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 6: A Foggy Walk
There was little definition between sea and sky this morning at Island View Beach. Fog made everything mysterious. I had an appointment no...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

I LOVE the color and style of this neckwarmer! Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteLovely neckwarmer you have done, you are so talented.
ReplyDeleteKindredly, Lynne Laura