Saturday, April 18, 2009
Cereal Box Journal
In a Yahoo group I belong to, we are involved in a cereal box journal swap. I think I might have missed the point since the others are much more cereal box-ish than mine. I seriously altered my box.
You can probably guess that this is from a box of Mini Wheats - but can you figure out the word these letters spell? They have to do with the very idea of used a cereal box.
The word is Whims - and this is turning out to be a very whimsical and fun project to work on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 9: Random Thoughts
Bright drifts of colour lighten the wooded spaces around the library where I went to return a few books and pick up others I'd ordered...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

Thank you for dropping in for a visit. What a fun project! When I first saw it I thought it was saying, "My wishes". I think I may need to have glasses :c) Have fun with the journal.
ReplyDeleteLorrie - your a;tered cereal box journal is great! Love the Patio Caddy you made in your previous post too!
ReplyDeletexo
jeanne
You certainly are a clever crafter Lorrie. The cutlery caddys look good.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great idea. I use cereal box cardboard for many of my crafts :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I totally love what you did! Clever word!
ReplyDelete