Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 3: Lingering in the Garden
The garden keeps showing off beautiful blooms day after day. I know that their time is short and I am cutting flowers with abandon, placin...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...
I'm so thankful too. I'll post later somethin for Easter time .
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed Easter!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Lorrie...may I lay my nails at your cross too...it's Friday but Sunday is coming.
ReplyDeleteLove Karla & Miss Peach
Lorrie, what a beautiful display!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lorrie, for your lovely comment on my blog !
ReplyDeleteI didn't know your blog and am happy to discover it ! (I add the link on mine)
A few years ago I met a girl who lived in BC too, unfortunetaly I lost her address... she was lovely.
Happy Easter !
Valerie, Belgium
Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful Easter. Lovely post.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Easter weekend Lorrie!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Easter weekend, Lorrie!
ReplyDelete