Monday, April 27, 2009
Cupcake paper flowers
Gabriela Delworth is one talented lady. She had a virtual gift-wrapping class over the weekend with lots of wonderful ideas. I didn't get much done, but I did make these FAST and easy cupcake paper flowers for gift toppers. Aren't they pretty? I just used what I had on hand and my cupcake papers are not very exciting. But I was thinking that a little glitter might foofify them nicely.
Check out Gabriela's blog - she makes gorgeous crowns, designs for magazines and is uber-creative!
Big exam tomorrow - finishing a course - Yippee! Two more to go before I head to Europe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 9: Random Thoughts
Bright drifts of colour lighten the wooded spaces around the library where I went to return a few books and pick up others I'd ordered...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

Lorrie, One of the things I really enjoy about your site is the wonderful crafts you share and then suggest a new blog to visit with more of the same.
ReplyDeleteIt's a great way to connect and meet new like-minded friends.
Thank you!
BTW, love those cupcake flowers. What a neat idea!
PS... happy wishes for a successful exam tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHello Lorrie, Best wishes and all our prayer for a successful exam tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Penny
Hello,
ReplyDeleteYour cupcake baking cup flowers look amazing! Come see them in my gallery.
Good luck with your exam!
~ Gabriela ~
I was needing an idea for paper flowers (May Day offerings). Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDelete