Friday, April 24, 2009
Fun with words and images
I created this page for a "cereal box journal" swap. Most pages are plain, but I started by putting the music paper tree on this page, then the moose, and then I found the "it's dark chocolate" in a magazine and started to giggle. Here's the finished page - a little whimsical, and lots of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 9: Random Thoughts
Bright drifts of colour lighten the wooded spaces around the library where I went to return a few books and pick up others I'd ordered...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

That's quite creative Lorrie :-)
ReplyDeleteAh, is that considered "local" art? :)
ReplyDeleteHi Lorrie,
ReplyDeleteI am sorry I spelled your name wrong. I have CRS (can't remember stuff) hehe.
Your creation is Fun- love it.
Have a blessed Sunday.
hugs,
Barb
très sympathique !
ReplyDeleteest ce que tu fais du digiscrap aussi ? j'adore ça...
Bisous I can't wait to receive the magazines !
Valerie
That is TOO cute! I'm gonna try something like that for my family's 4th of July reunion. It would make a great invitation ideal...I've never seen that type of project before. I must be living in the dark ages...maybe eating that Chocolate Mousse..
ReplyDelete