Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Favourites: Flowers, Fruit, and Books
The slant of morning light confirms that we are at the end of August. Here it casts shadows on the wall and illumines the vase of dahlias....
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
It's Friday evening and it's good to relax after a busy day. I did laundry, a little gardening, and preparations for a short trip ...
-
I slipped out of the house a bit earlier this morning just as the sun in the east reflected pink light on the clouds in the west. It was a...
It is important to be thankful, yes indeed. Have a beautiful day Lorrie!
ReplyDeletexox
Constance
Oh how beautiful! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLorrie, That about sums it up in a nutshell!
ReplyDeleteIf we're wondering at all what God's will is for our lives, if we follow these words, we're doing it! And I'm beginning to believe that as I'm rejoicing, praying, giving thanks, He's working out the rest of the details.
Thanks for the reminder!
A special verse ~ but sometimes a little hard to do. I like the comment Brenda made :)
ReplyDelete