Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 7: Scenes Along the Road
On our recent trip through the Rockies, we stopped for a picnic lunch beside Abraham Lake, a long lake along the highway. It was such a be...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...
Perfect reminder! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful , the words and the picture .
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful reminder! It's been a rough week, and I've not always dealt with the stress in a gracious way, I'm afraid, but He will give me strength if I call on Him. Thanks for reminding me today! Blessings, Becky G.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the scripture--THAT is the very one that God "gave me" when I was diagnosed with cancer. I knew that God had healed me but that I would have to allow HIM to carry out HIS work thru me in order for others to see HIS hand at work in my healing process. Long story--including angelic visions--very inspirational and quite a testimony of God's healing power. I've had several emotional events this week including the loss of one of my kitties to a coyote and two trips to a neurologist with nerve conduction testing. I believe that God sent me to your posting today to put my focus back where it should be..on the GRACE of God which IS sufficient for me. THANKS!
ReplyDelete