Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 2: Paintings of Domestic Scenes
Flowers in the Window by Carl Larsson I've long been an admirer of Carl Larsson's paintings of his home life. They are filled with...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...
BEAUTIFUL ! The words and the picture .
ReplyDeleteJust wanted you to know, I really appreciate your Words to Inspire. They certainly do inspire, don't they!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to my one-day face to face......: )
Jan
I love your choice of both photo and quote!
ReplyDelete