Friday, June 26, 2009
A Few Days in Bavaria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 7: Scenes Along the Road
On our recent trip through the Rockies, we stopped for a picnic lunch beside Abraham Lake, a long lake along the highway. It was such a be...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...
Oh Lorrie how wonderful that you got to visit Rothenburg! It is so close to my hometown...I envy you the trip back to Bavaria! I hope you enjoyed some nice coffee and kuchen at some nice Gasthof along the way. Did you visit Augsburg? It is also a walled city dating back to the Roman era, being the second oldest city in Germany and my hometown.
ReplyDeleteThank you for letting me peek into the windows of your trip....
Victorially yours, Karla
I'm loving the pictures because I love history--those painted ceilings are beyond explanation!!
ReplyDeleteHi Lorrie,
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking us along. It is such a magical thing about the blogospehere!!
Keep enjoying your adventure!
Constance
Oh, to go back to Europe! I'm really enjoying following your trip!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! And don't you look stylish!
ReplyDelete