1. Finally, I cleared away the stack of papers on my desk. I've always disliked filing.
2. Chewing each mouthful 10 times, as suggested by a nutritionist on television sure takes some getting used to.
3. My Dad says: I hate being bored. (And at 77, he keeps himself very busy with all kinds of projects.)
4. "Bekus" is my favorite nickname for breakfast - a leftover from our youngest child's efforts at learning to talk.
5. It took a long time, but I'm starting to sew my own clothes again.
6. Life is full of unexpected twists and turns, though I wouldn't have it any other way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie at home with my husband, tomorrow my plans include a very important date with our eldest daughter and some time with our granddaughter, and on Sunday, I want to attend church, go for a long walk, read a book, and watch "Monarch of the Glen."
That's an interesting device for getting thoughts to blog. As always, I learned something new. Sounds as if you have a wonderful weekend planned. Monarch of the Glen...must check into this.ReplyDelete
Lorrie - I so enjoyed seing all your posts. you are so creative! it must be hard to live without all your furniture but hopefully soon your home will sell. I have a perfect solution! I'll buy a lottery ticket today - win on saturday and by Sunday I'll be making an offer on your home. My dream of living on the island again will come true... I had a thought the other day that if I was ever rich enough I'd buy a place and we could spend the winters there...Have a wonderful weekend! Do you walk through Finnerty Gardens? Soon there will be lovely signs of spring there...ReplyDelete
Getting to know you . . . more all the time. Have a great weekend, Lorrie.ReplyDelete
You are really sewing your own clothes again? I'm trying to recall the last item of clothing I sewed for myself. It was likely 20 years ago!
It sounds like you are in for a good weekend. Enjoy!
Ah, yes. Filing. Ugh. Note to self: Get it done!ReplyDelete
Sounds like a wonderful, peaceful weekend.ReplyDelete
Yes, life is full of unexpected twists and turns, though I wouldn't mind now and then to have it any other way too. :-)ReplyDelete
Great post.... Are you/did you watch Downton Abbey? Love that...ReplyDelete
I'm finding some twists and turns myself, enjoying a fairly peaceful weekend though, going to enjoy some "bekus" in a while, a meal I've never eaten before under this name, and might even try to clear my desktop. . . fun post, thanks.ReplyDelete
Some recommend chewing 70 times for good digestion!ReplyDelete