1. Finally, I cleared away the stack of papers on my desk. I've always disliked filing.
2. Chewing each mouthful 10 times, as suggested by a nutritionist on television sure takes some getting used to.
3. My Dad says: I hate being bored. (And at 77, he keeps himself very busy with all kinds of projects.)
4. "Bekus" is my favorite nickname for breakfast - a leftover from our youngest child's efforts at learning to talk.
5. It took a long time, but I'm starting to sew my own clothes again.
6. Life is full of unexpected twists and turns, though I wouldn't have it any other way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie at home with my husband, tomorrow my plans include a very important date with our eldest daughter and some time with our granddaughter, and on Sunday, I want to attend church, go for a long walk, read a book, and watch "Monarch of the Glen."