Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pay it Forward



Some time ago I read a post on Jacque's blog in the southern USA which led me to Maggie's blog in Normandy, France. I commented on Maggie's post and as a result, received an interesting package in the mail on Friday. A cuddly and dapper-looking bear, a sign for the WC door, two French postcards and some candy. Thank you, Maggie!

I waited over the weekend to take a photo, hoping for some sunshine. Sigh, it's been in very short supply lately and I resorted to using the flash, hence the glare.

"If you would like to participate in Pay It Forward, just leave a comment on this post.
The first three people to leave a comment will be my next Pay It Forward recipients. You must have a blog so I can read your postings and learn a little about you. That way, I will know what to send just for you! THEN, when you receive your package from me, you post pictures of what you received, just as I have done, and wait for three comments on your blog...and the game continues on.
If there are any questions you can ask me anytime! It really is a whole lot of fun! Let's see how far this PAY IT FORWARD can continue."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Well, now you'll be back to Southern California. I'm Jan and live in Murrieta, between LA and San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That really sounds like fun. I love getting parcels...especially surprise ones. Lovely blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lorrie,
    This sounds like fun.

    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and value each one, cherishing the connections we can make although far apart. Usually, I visit your blog in return, although if you ask a question I try to contact you directly.

A Bit of This and That

  Off in the distance Mount Baker, in the USA, gleams in the sunlight. My best guess is that it's about 100 km away as the crow flies. T...