Friday, December 21, 2007
Starting to Relax
School is over. Today I went for lunch with a group of teachers and discovered that one is married to my husband's second cousin! Small world.
Presents are wrapped, cookies baked. I'm starting to unwind and feel like taking a nap on the couch. I think I might - cleaning can wait until tomorrow.
This rooster was a present from my daughter and hangs beside the kitchen sink. I love the country french feel of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 9: Random Thoughts
Bright drifts of colour lighten the wooded spaces around the library where I went to return a few books and pick up others I'd ordered...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

How sweet your blog is! I found you through Tracey...just wanted to leave a note to say I enjoyed looking at your embroidered heart tutorial. I haven't done any embroidery in years; now you've inspired me!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate your simplicity in celebrating Christmas this year. That is what I am doing, too, to put the focus back on Jesus.
Merry Christmas!
Shanna in Tennessee
Hi Lorrie,
ReplyDeleteI love the rooster,it's beautiful.
I wish you and your familiy a
wonderful Christmas and a
Happy New Year
Best wishes from Germany
Regina
Merry Christmas.
ReplyDelete