Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Friends

 


Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)

Part two of the archive meme is about friends. I am so blessed with friends of all kinds, from those with whom I share my deepest feelings to more casual relationships. When we lived overseas, friends became the family I missed and those friends, scattered around the world, are still dear today.

My family members are also my friends. My daughters are my best friends. But throughout my family, my mother, sister, mother-in-law and sisters-in-law share similarities and differences that we all appreciate about each other.

And I've met some wonderful new friends during this blogging journey. Inspiring, like-minded, generous women with whom I can say along with C.S. Lewis, "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I felt so blessed to read your lovely comment on my rest post. Nature is the thing that is used in my life to make me whole again. I am so glad our Father created such a lovely place!

    Blessings! Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and value each one, cherishing the connections we can make although far apart. Usually, I visit your blog in return, although if you ask a question I try to contact you directly.

A Bit of This and That

  Off in the distance Mount Baker, in the USA, gleams in the sunlight. My best guess is that it's about 100 km away as the crow flies. T...