Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Signs of Spring
We're enjoying beautiful sunshine. I was asked to sub at school yesterday so I walked over (about 20 minutes). Although it froze over night and the air was brisk, the light and the warmth of the sun were intoxicating. I felt like skipping along, swinging my bag like a schoolgirl. Spring is coming...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 4: Over the Mountains and Back Again
When a short trip we wanted to take conflicted with the start of Blogtober, where I, along with Barbara plan to blog every day of the mont...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

We've had sunshine for about three weeks straight! LOVE IT! My husband and I went for a walk before dinner and I was practically SKIPPING with joy!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
melissa
Dear Lorrie! There is nothing like the sight of the first blooms of springtime...except opening a packet from a dear friend and finding handmade treasures inside. Thank you ever so much for the kindness of your handcrafted gifts. The elegant cards and damask bag are enchanting. I just love the tiny silver spoon! I can use it as a salt spoon also. The teas will come in very handy to sip on a weekend morning. You have thought of everything complete with a pretty tag! I am a happy kitty...
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Lovely spring pictures you are showing. We have snow in northern sweden, we can almost ski. Actually I have two mangles. One very old in cast iron with a wooden roll. No machinery in that one. So even better with the electric one. Best regards/linnea-maria
ReplyDeleteThank you Lorrie for your beautiful words. I can feel him holding us all.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you! Nancy