Friday, March 07, 2008

Linen Closet

 


Neat and tidy. I'm in the process of sorting and cleaning out closets. I love opening the door and finding things in order. It might not look like the pictures in magazines - blankets, sheets and towels collected through the years don't have a cohesive theme.

Today I'm working on my studio/office - actually, it's taking about 3 days. I keep stopping to watch bits of Lost - my daughter had her wisdom teeth out and rented the entire first season. I'm finding it rather captivating.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorrie,

    Don't you just love shoeboxes to keep things in? I have a lot of our c.d.'s in shoeboxes.
    We missed the first season of Lost but are loyal watchers now.

    Thanks for the neat peak!

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and value each one, cherishing the connections we can make although far apart. Usually, I visit your blog in return, although if you ask a question I try to contact you directly.

A Wander Through my Mind

  Nothing is so beautiful as Spring -  When weeds, in wheels, shoot long and lovely and lush; Gerard Manley Hopkins When I opened my bedroom...