Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 3: Lingering in the Garden
The garden keeps showing off beautiful blooms day after day. I know that their time is short and I am cutting flowers with abandon, placin...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

Wow, that is really beautiful! I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteHappy night,
Melissa
It looks beautiful Lorrie. Yes, the colours and textures do blend perfectly together.
ReplyDeleteHi Lorrie,
ReplyDeleteYour daughter did a wonderful job on the wedding gift.
What a beautiful gift. Your daughter is very talented. Such rich colors. I'm sure the couple will absolutely treasure it.
ReplyDelete