Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cute Packages


I like to share homemade baking with people - my physiotherapist, the neighbours, etc. And I like to give an assortment, but I really hate all the cookies mixed together on a plate. To me, they soon start to taste all the same. I guess that could be solved by eating them all quickly, before they have time to absorb the other flavours!

This year, I made little packages of cookies, just 4 or 5 in small glassine bags. I folded the ends in, then put a strip of printed paper around each one - here I used red gingham paper, but fabric would work, too. A simple label finished them off. My physiotherapist said, "oh, it looks Christmassy, but also like a picnic!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE! I don't like my cookies mixing either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to a joyful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and value each one, cherishing the connections we can make although far apart. Usually, I visit your blog in return, although if you ask a question I try to contact you directly.

Life These Days

  I only listen to the radio while driving. Occasionally I'll sit in the driveway for a few moments to finish a segment. Last Saturday I...