Tuesday, December 09, 2008
1. the smell of balsam fir from the tree
2. a cup of fragrant hot tea sipped slowly
3. the dull light outside my window that turns the world into shades of grey
4. kissing my husband goodbye before he leaves for work
5. the prospect of getting my hair cut this afternoon
6. a tidy kitchen
How about you? What small things are you treasuring today?
Saturday afternoon. We are sitting at the dock waiting for the tide to turn so we can set off on a little adventure in the wilderness. We ar...
Late Sunday afternoon Tim and I walked down Oak Bay Avenue, a part of town that has old-world charm and lots of Christmas lights. This is ...
This morning I looked out of my bedroom window at 6:30 am to see the fat gold full moon shining over the Sooke Hills. Each day is a bit lo...
Last Thursday was my last day of classes and Friday I cleaned out my desk. There was a socially distanced morning tea where my colleagues ...