Tuesday, December 09, 2008
1. the smell of balsam fir from the tree
2. a cup of fragrant hot tea sipped slowly
3. the dull light outside my window that turns the world into shades of grey
4. kissing my husband goodbye before he leaves for work
5. the prospect of getting my hair cut this afternoon
6. a tidy kitchen
How about you? What small things are you treasuring today?
Daffodils are the cheeriest spring flowers. A bunch of tightly furled buds came home with me from the grocery store this week and are grad...
I was looking through my recipes for something last night and came across a much-creased and stained handwritten recipe from Tim's mot...
1 . Goodbye hedge. Our back garden is hedged in on two sides with very tall cedars providing a green wall seen in the blurred background o...
From my sofa this past week, I've watched the plum tree on the street become fuller with white blossoms. I'm feeling much better a...