My sister's birthday is this week. We'll be going on a trip together next year and so I made this little bag for her. Perfect for keeping small things organized. I filled it with some small items and sent it off.
I used a home decorating fabric sample for the bag - I love the rich colours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 4: Over the Mountains and Back Again
When a short trip we wanted to take conflicted with the start of Blogtober, where I, along with Barbara plan to blog every day of the mont...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

what a pretty bag. i'm sure your sister will love it.
ReplyDeletePeggy
http://pegslifeinthebuttonjar.blogspot.com/
There is personal touch in that bag . I like it .
ReplyDeleteI like to tell you that ones I lived in Canda Thunder Bay .
Kyllimarjaana
Lorrie,
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented! I haven't attempted to make a handbag yet. It is on my list of things to try though. You've inspired me! I know that your sister is going to be thrilled to recieve such a heartfelt gift.
Blessings to you,
Kymber