"He is not here, for He is risen!" The heart of the Christian faith is the resurrection of Christ - that hope carries me through difficulties and challenges and gives me joy every day. I hope that your Easter Sunday is full of hope and joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 3: Lingering in the Garden
The garden keeps showing off beautiful blooms day after day. I know that their time is short and I am cutting flowers with abandon, placin...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...
Thanks for your hopeful words .
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter .
Indeed He has risen! Wishing you a Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteHe is risen indeed and we will never be loved more.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to share a site with you:
http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/
Have a joyous Easter!
Happy Easter!
ReplyDeletePeggy
happy Easter.. I also believe he lives. that you for the sweet message of hope.
ReplyDeleteThose truly are some of the most beautiful words ever spoken! "He is not here, for He is risen!"
ReplyDeleteHope it was a glorious day of celebration for you and yours!