Friday, August 14, 2009
Sunset at Winter Cove
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 3: Lingering in the Garden
The garden keeps showing off beautiful blooms day after day. I know that their time is short and I am cutting flowers with abandon, placin...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...
It's very interesting you mention looking in all directions for the complete picture.
ReplyDeleteThe other morning I was taking photos of the sunrise. The westerly skies were brilliant pink and the easternly view was hit and miss with smatterings of colour on clouds, and then one glorious glimpse of orange.
Good thought to remember for life generally, yes?
Both so very beautiful even though so very different.
ReplyDeleteThe Blueberry squares look yummy.
Hi Lorrie,
ReplyDeleteStunning photo's. I love the name also. Sounds kind of magical.
hugs,
Barb