Waiting well - that's been my goal for this summer and maybe into the fall.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Waiting
Waiting well - that's been my goal for this summer and maybe into the fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 4: Over the Mountains and Back Again
When a short trip we wanted to take conflicted with the start of Blogtober, where I, along with Barbara plan to blog every day of the mont...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...
Oh my....my weakness! Hard to wait. Going to try and work harder at that. Cool pic.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed evening.
Great piece!!!
ReplyDeleteI can relate. Thanks for your honesty.
ReplyDeleteChristi
Well, all I can say is..."GOOD THINGS come to those that wait"
ReplyDeleteso, keep waiting...
I agree with Jacque. Good things do come to those that wait. I can think of a lot of other things I would rather do than wait but I sure do lot's of waiting.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Barb