Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 2: Paintings of Domestic Scenes
Flowers in the Window by Carl Larsson I've long been an admirer of Carl Larsson's paintings of his home life. They are filled with...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

Lorrie, your pillow is beautiful. I always like to check your blog to see what creative thing you have done lately.
ReplyDeleteWhich issue of Romantic Homes were you published in?
regards,
Shirl
Wonderful pillow.You are very talented.Unfortunably I get that
ReplyDeletemagazine in Germany not.I think that
magazine is full of inspirations and ideas.
Have a nice evening,
Regina
this is Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete