Thursday, May 01, 2008
Happy May!
I love the month of May. The air is soft and scented with blossoms that hint of summer fruit. Towards the end of the month the soil is warm on my hands as I poke tiny seeds into the ground that will miraculously grow and multiply into luscious vegetables. But there's a few weeks to wait. Until then, I'll enjoy these tulips in my back yard...
these pansies along the driveway...
and these...
and these tulips in the front yard. May is here with her delights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 1: Some Things I Love about October
October is here! My favourite month. We celebrate Thanksgiving, and near the end of the month, my birthday! This year is a big one (gulp) ...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

I love May too. It is really one of my favorite months. It just holds such beauty and promise of sunny days ahead!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Melissa
I can't believe it's May already :)
ReplyDelete