Friday, June 13, 2008

Finishing

 


I started this skirt last summer and finished it yesterday. It took no time at all. Now I'm hopeful that since the sun is shining today things will begin to warm up! And everyone needs a pretty cotton skirt to wear in the sunshine!

I'm using my daughter's camera since I let her take mine to Europe. It's taking a little getting used to the different settings.

I'm off to water, apply organic fish fertilizer and enjoy the morning outdoors! (while running in and out changing laundry)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty skirt. Since it is so hot here, I tend to wear cotton skirts a lot. love them.

    Your foxgloves are just stunning.
    I wonder how well they would do here?

    hugs to you,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute skirt...run out and wear it from a lovely little lunch somewhere.

    Kindredly, Lynne Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute skirt!!! It looks pretty AND comfy!!

    Hugs,
    Michele
    luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and value each one, cherishing the connections we can make although far apart. Usually, I visit your blog in return, although if you ask a question I try to contact you directly.

A Wander Through my Mind

  Nothing is so beautiful as Spring -  When weeds, in wheels, shoot long and lovely and lush; Gerard Manley Hopkins When I opened my bedroom...