Thursday, June 26, 2008

Queenly Thoughts


I made this card for a friend from Victoria (the magazine) forums. It features a copy of an image of Queen Victoria as a young girl. The quotation reads, "Great events make me quiet and calm; it is only trifles that irritate my nerves."

Isn't that the truth? I know I often get flustered and caught up on miniscule things, things I need to learn to leave behind. When something major happens, what's important tends to come to the fore.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful and very befitting a Victoria mag devotee!

    Blessings,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!

    What a beautiful card you made. You know I love my Victoria, so glad it is back.

    Have a blessed weekend.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Lorrie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and value each one, cherishing the connections we can make although far apart. Usually, I visit your blog in return, although if you ask a question I try to contact you directly.

A Bit of This and That

  Off in the distance Mount Baker, in the USA, gleams in the sunlight. My best guess is that it's about 100 km away as the crow flies. T...