Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 9: Random Thoughts
Bright drifts of colour lighten the wooded spaces around the library where I went to return a few books and pick up others I'd ordered...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

that is gorgeous - wish I was there! hey, thanks for stopping by Nesting Instincts - you're entered in my giveaway!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Lorrie I cannot believe that was a year ago.
ReplyDeleteLovely... isn't it amazing how fast a year goes by. So you'll have some happy memories to relive over the next couple of weeks. Isn't that terrific... so much better than reliving sad ones! Terrific picture!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Christi
My, what a fabulous trip!
ReplyDeleteMemories for a lifetime, I'm sure.
Kimberly :)
Oh Lorrie...makes me just want to jump in that picture and stroll through the streets...thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteKindredly, Lynne Laura