Tuesday, July 08, 2008

From my Garden

One of my rose bushes (and I'm sorry I don't know the name) is just gorgeous. I'm clipping bouquets for the house and for friends. The fragrance is amazing. The bush itself is well over my head. I love looking down on it from my bedroom window.

The other night at dinner I looked at the creamy petals, soft and perfect, blushed with just a little pink and I longed for fabric of that texture and colour. I need to simply enjoy the roses for what they are, just the way God made them.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lorrie. Such a lovely colour...you just want them to last forever!

    Enjoy...
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are amazing ...in fact when I first saw the picture I wasn't sure they were real. You need to find out the name as I am sure everyone will want to know. Glad you're back from your holiday safe and sound and waiting for your precious dd to come home.

    Love,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and value each one, cherishing the connections we can make although far apart. Usually, I visit your blog in return, although if you ask a question I try to contact you directly.

Life These Days

  I only listen to the radio while driving. Occasionally I'll sit in the driveway for a few moments to finish a segment. Last Saturday I...