Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 3: Lingering in the Garden
The garden keeps showing off beautiful blooms day after day. I know that their time is short and I am cutting flowers with abandon, placin...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

What a beautiful passage to share!!! Thank You!
ReplyDeletethe photo is perfect! Did you take it? have you been there?
With kindness,
Mary
Yes, I took the photo on our recent sailing trip. It's taken from a small harbour on Wallace Island.
ReplyDelete