Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 1: Some Things I Love about October
October is here! My favourite month. We celebrate Thanksgiving, and near the end of the month, my birthday! This year is a big one (gulp) ...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

What lucky Alberta relatives you have... I am sure we must be kin somehow! Seriously, these are just lovely. I do love your use of musical sheets in your creative decorating. Music is something that brings me much joy.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Christi
This brings back so many memories...love your packaging!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed and wonderful day!
smiles, kari & kijsa
Hi Lorrie,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your very kind words. They truly mean a lot to me.
What wonderful goodies your relatives will enjoy.