Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 1: Some Things I Love about October
October is here! My favourite month. We celebrate Thanksgiving, and near the end of the month, my birthday! This year is a big one (gulp) ...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

I've never understood why it's called a weed either; I call it a wildflower and think it's beautiful, too.
ReplyDeleteI too love queen anne's lace. Your trading cards are just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your kind comments on my blog recently. It really touched my heart and meant so much.