Friday, August 08, 2008
Unending flowers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday: A Simple Woman's Daybook
September is dressing herself in a show of dahlias and splendid marigolds and starry zinnias. Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. After weeks and...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. I read and value each one, cherishing the connections we can make although far apart. Usually, I visit your blog in return, although if you ask a question I try to contact you directly.