Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 6: A Foggy Walk
There was little definition between sea and sky this morning at Island View Beach. Fog made everything mysterious. I had an appointment no...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

Yes, we remember!
ReplyDeleteWe went to the parade and saluted our soldiers! :)
ReplyDeleteA beautiful tribute! :)
ReplyDeleteThat says it all, really.
ReplyDeleteCatching up a little here, and I must say that Bavarian tart looks unbelievably good. I will have to file that recipe. On another note, last Friday I actually tried homemade guacamole on a hot dog. It was wonderful, so thanks for letting us in on that secret.
Blessings,
Christi