Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 4: Over the Mountains and Back Again
When a short trip we wanted to take conflicted with the start of Blogtober, where I, along with Barbara plan to blog every day of the mont...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...

What a sweet heart!
ReplyDeleteYour crazy patch heart is LOVELY. An inspiration!
ReplyDeleteI am seeing so much fabric design on blogs that I am beginning to think I just need to jump in and join all of you!
Scrappy and patchy hearts...my all time favorite things! Yours are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog today and bookmarked it so I can come back...I left a comment on your tutorial post but just want to say "Thank You" again!