There are many beautiful projects on the Purlbee site. Go on over and take a look. You'll be inspired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogtober 4: Over the Mountains and Back Again
When a short trip we wanted to take conflicted with the start of Blogtober, where I, along with Barbara plan to blog every day of the mont...
-
"So where did your adventure take you, Bilbo?" "There and back again." J. R. R. Tolkien Our adventure was much shorter t...
-
In August the garden becomes unruly. Tomato plants sprawl, zucchini crawls into bed with the pole beans, and winter squash plants climb up...
-
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened Raquel Franco September brings some nostalgia...
Lorrie these are so pretty, I'm going to try making a pair..
ReplyDeleteFrom what I hear you need a BODY WARMER!!!! in BC..... More snow than ever!!!!!! I guess by now it is raining it all away.... Hope you are high and dry;-}
Love the Purlbee site.... I subscribed to it... so much info there... Thanks for the inspiration
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie
Lorrie...
ReplyDeleteI started to make these and I don't know what Ssk means.... There were no abbreviations listed???? Help?!?!?!?
xoxo****hugs)))Maggie
Hi Lorrie,
ReplyDeleteThose are going to be stunning...will you share photo's of the finished product...may need to have a pair of these...I don't knit but I can crochet..have you seen something like this for crocheting?
Kindredly, Lynne Laura
We can't get along without them in here .
ReplyDeleteoh so very pretty AND useful :)
ReplyDeleteI do not know how to knit. Way to confusing for me. Maybe I can learn to crochet for your knitting project is so beautiful and encouraging.
Hugs,
Mary