On our Thanksgiving Monday walk to Tod Inlet several weeks ago, we noticed a row of jack-o-lanterns on an old cement wall. It looks like they were lit in the evenings.
Wouldn't that be a fun sight from a boat bobbing about in the middle of the inlet?
1. Oh, that chocolate mousse would be lovely, yes, I'll take some.
2. It's a sure sign of autumn when random rows of pumpkins appear in the landscape.
3. Are we having rain again?
4. My heart melts when I see these two little blue-eyed cousins sitting in a doll bed made by their grandpa years ago.
5. Do you believe in dressing up? I do.
6. I'm a fond believer in the power of naps, too.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie with my husband at home, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house and sewing, and Sunday, I want to go for a long walk.